- This event has passed.
I Love to Draw Level 1 – After School
September 21, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - October 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm$125
Prerequisite: No art experience needed
Student ages 6 to 18 (first through twelfth grade)
This FUN four day introductory graphite pencil drawing class provides take home resources, learning in a relaxed environment paced to meet the individual artist abilities and learning style. The course will focus on:
• building your artist’s confidence creating ART and drawing what they see.
• technical skills such as; contour drawing, texture, structure, value, tone, and shading will be reviewed using various graphite pencils.
• students will create a personal portfolio of take away projects including daily drawings and a final still life masterpiece.
• students will learn the skill of giving and receiving successful critiques that emphasize trust and encouragement.
• Cost per student $125.00 includes artist quality drawing tools , materials and handouts.