- This event has passed.
I Love to Draw – level 2 Mixed Ages Adults Welcomer
August 6, 2018 @ 9:30 am - August 9, 2018 @ 12:00 pm$125.00
Prerequisite: I Love to Draw Level 1
Student ages Mixed ages in class – second through twelfth grade / Adults Welcome
This four day graphite pencil drawing class – level 2 reinforces the skills and concepts taught in the prerequisite course I Love to Draw – level 1. The course is packed full of learning and hands on activities including:
- pre-determined daily contour drawing activities that develop your students ability to draw what they see.
- learning a dynamic way of drawing and ability to focus on a segment of work by using a framing technique.
- exploring further technical skills such as; perspective, scale, background, foreground, texture, value, and shading using various graphite pencils and tools.
- creating a personal portfolio of take away projects including daily drawings and a final masterpiece.
- Bring drawing supplies from level 1.