- This event has passed.
I Love to Draw Level 2
August 7, 2017 @ 9:30 am - August 10, 2017 @ 12:00 pm$125.00
Prerequisite: I Love to Draw Level 1 / Student ages 6 to 18 (first through twelfth grade)
This four day pencil drawing class – level 2 reinforces the skills and concepts taught in the pre-requisite course I Love to Draw – level 1. The course is packed full of learning and hands on activities including:
- pre-determined daily contour drawing activities that develop your students ability to draw what they see.
- learning a dynamic way of drawing and ability to focus on a segment of work by using a framing technique.
- exploring further technical skills such as; perspective, scale, background, foreground, texture, value, and shading using various graphite pencils and tools.
- creating a personal portfolio of take away projects including daily drawings and a final masterpiece.
- Cost per student $125.00 bring supplies from level 1 additional artist quality drawing tools and materials.