- This event has passed.
I Love to Draw Level 1
July 17, 2017 @ 9:30 am - July 20, 2017 @ 12:00 pm$125.00
Prerequisite: No art experience needed / Student ages 6 to 18 (first through twelfth grade)
This FUN four day introductory graphite pencil drawing class provides take home resources, learning in a relaxed environment paced to meet the individual artist abilities and learning style. The course will focus on:
- building your artist’s confidence creating ART and drawing what they see.
- technical skills such as; contour drawing, texture, structure, value, tone, and shading will be reviewed using various graphite pencils.
- students will create a personal portfolio of take away projects including daily drawings and a final still life
- students will learn the skill of giving and receiving successful critiques that emphasize trust and encouragement.
- Cost per student $125.00 includes artist quality drawing tools, materials and handouts.